Road Grip:

Rs. 93,466 (Ex-Showroom)

Bajaj

India India
AVENGER DOING REVENGE ON ME...
Jun 26, 2018 05:08 PM 10182 Views

Road Grip:

I have purchased my avenger 220 0n 01/04/2017 from BAJAJ SERVICE K V R SAUTH BAZAR KANNUR . I choose this bike because of its style.

mileage I got till my third service was 35 km after third service I start getting 42 km . I think its not that bad one of the main problems the personh who sit behind get back pain if we go a long ride, back seat is really really very very bad. same time front seat is really awesome its very comfortable to me.

problems I have found in my avenger 220

1, fuel leak from side of tank while its full.

I asked in my service center about this they said dont make it full. after that I dont fill full tank fuel

1. one sound came from my engine.

I went to service center they adjust something temporarily that sound stopped

after two days again started sound coming this time I really got angry and complained to manager about this after they change something I dont know that component name.

1. beak shoe changed

4.chain & socket changed after 15000km

very bad performance chain & socket

1. clutch cable changed after 15000km now I completed 15600km with avenger 220.

I did my last three free services

and one paid service.i got bill 3870 INR