Road Grip:

Rs. 80,960 (Ex-Showroom)

Bajaj

Bajaj street avenger
May 17, 2019 09:24 AM 8103 Views (via Android App)

Road Grip:

When you think for comfort riding with style then there is bajaj street avenger for you. This bike is very comfortable for riding yiu can strech you leg long and have a confort able rude, this bike is good enough for people with short height and tall people as being low driving seat level , even a short height people can touch the ground easily, and no more fear of disbalance while in standing position. It gives 45-50 km/ hr mileage in case of my bike, I don't know what others are saying. It have spacious seat where 3 people can easily ferry or two people with bag or anything. In term of style it is very stylish, bold abd beautiful. Make is strong, good head light, very good bike in this price. Main thing in this bike is beautifully design and max comfort. This bike is bike of comfortable where no other bike have such a design, compare to kawasaki use to have. I love to ride this bike, I usually ride this bike when I feel for long ride on week off. You can also enjoy this comfort ride, if you plan to by comfort bike you can opt for bajaj street avenger I suggest. Ye araam wala bike hai.

Bajaj Avenger Street 150