Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Mannargudi India
Awesome and better solution for hair
Jan 18, 2018 11:42 AM 2140 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

I am using bajaj almond oil for last 3-4 years. I started to use it in my school days and sticked to it because it feels me better than other. I used to buy 100ml pack from local shop. Its latest pack cost me.

This oil has been best for nourishment of my hair. This contains vitamin E which is necessary for growth and well nourishment of hair and also it contins almond as per its name suggest. It fragrance is much liked by me and have seen others also like it . It maintains hair and keeps them natural black and non-sticky .It made my hair smooth. My hair is soft and blackish all due to its use because in last 3-4 years I have not used an other oil so full credit goes to it regarding my hair. It maintains shine of my hair.It makes my hair to that type so that I can keep my hair in any style and it is perfect in all style.

Almond oil can also be used for skin as a moisturizer.

Almond oil is one of the richest source of vitamin E. Almond oil is an excellent moisturizer.It great for our hair.It nourishes and softnes the skin.It also conditions skin no matter how mature our skin is. Almond oil helps the skin stay healthy and youthful.Almond oil gets absorbed in the quickly, thus will not feel oily on skin after application like other vegetable oils and it can be easily used for oily and combination skins. I always had oily skin and oily scalp, so I was looking oil which which was nit sticky. While cocunut oil works great, I was looking for an alternative.My mom suggest bajaj almond oil. I started using it and was pleasantly surprised, have been loyal customer service ever since. My whole family uses it and loves it.

bajaj almond drops comes in a glass bottle which i'm not sure the smartest about it, since it is an oil- it has a distinct but pleasant odour to it and you can use it.

Bajaj Almond Drops Oil