Dr. D N Road, Crawford Market, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai 400003, MH

+91-22-23421943, +91-22-23449316

The best in Mumbai
May 22, 2015 03:17 AM 4479 Views

Located at Crawford Market, Marine Lines, Mumbai, the place serves as a landmark and a heritage spot.Finest and the best quality of fruit juices and a wide spread of " Faludas" being served since the early 1900's .

My first visit to Mumbai left me with more than hundreds of memories to take back but one memory that is with me till date is the "Cheese salad veg burger " "Badshahi faluda " and "Carrot juice " and yes "dahi idli ".Surprisingly, being a vegetarian I never expected to get wooed by this place since I heard it simply serves vegetarian food but trust me I changed my words the moment I took a bit of the veg burger.I had never tasted a much better and a juicier burger than this before.

The faluda and the soda ice cream was simply amazing of that place and yes the dahi idli as well which was totally something new and innovative for me.Kesar pista kulfi worth Rs.80 became one of the best kulfis I had ever tasted.I suggest everyone to visit this place at least once if you get a chance to travel to Mumbai and if my reader is a citizen of mumbai then it's really really sad if you haven't visited the place till now

Badshah Cold Drinks - Crawford Market - Mumbai