Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hate it
Jun 04, 2016 11:57 AM 4990 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I like varun dhawan's acting. But when I went to his badlapur movie I hate it. When I watch it's trialer I thought it is a varun dhawan's one more great movie but when I watch sexual scence I hate it because that time I went with my little brother. When varun dhawan forcing her to have sex it was worst scene I ever watched in any movie of varun dhawan. When I came home after watching the movie. My parents ask to my little brother about movie. He told that it was not a good movie. It was adult type movie. My parents scold me that, why you took your little brother to watch this type of movie? And why your watching this type movies?

I know it was just acting but my little brother don't know that. He is a big fan of varun dhawan. When I said I am going to watch this movie, he asked to my father and went to watch the movie badlapur.

Badlapur