Network:

Charges and Billing:

Manpur India
Vary bad network
Nov 24, 2017 07:29 PM 2189 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hello friend today I am going to tell my real experience about bsnl 3G network . and everyone know about this bsnl network.

I was using this bsnl network before 3 Year ago that time it was good but as soon as passed the time, this network has gone bad .

This bsnl network is company of Indian and it is a government SIM before it was very good but what happened I don't know this network is gone bad.

And there are not good bsnl network in our society and for calling anyone you will have to go to out side from home .

And when I talking about internet speed of bsnl network is very bad when I opened any official website so official website has no open.

When talking about the speed of this SIM is maximum 100 kbps and 150 kbps and it internet speed is not so good.

One time due to some problems of my network that time I had to call the customer care and was not pick uping my call maximum 7 horse and customer service is very bad change is costly a little bit that's why I don't like this bsnl network.

All my friends request to you that don't brought this network also have network problem you Wiil be upset by this network. Thank you.

Write a Review on BSNL 3G Mobile Operator