Network:

Charges and Billing:

Ichalkaranji India
Only west of money
Nov 09, 2017 11:16 AM 2266 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hi friends . I shared here my worst experience with BSNL operator. In my mobile my first sim is BSNL. But Face many problems with this. The main problem is range. In calling also and internet also. In my home the 2 km away my college . But the house having range but in College they sim is not looking alos . The zero percent range. If my mother calling me then they say I am out of coverage. Also in my home LAN connection of this. But in morning or full day they do not have ranged but after night 12 range is full reason is more people used so range problem created.then who customer are chat or use the internet at night. The balance having also lost at two to three days. The offers also not satisfied. Same rate but poor service. One time I am going outside of city that time range problem and coming back in home then card also not started. The rear towers of BSNL. I am really disappointed with this.

BSNL 3G Mobile Operator