Network:

Charges and Billing:

Navi Mumbai India
Bad signal strength
Dec 05, 2017 12:05 AM 1760 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hello guys I will tell you about my 1 month experience with bsnl 3g network. Guys I bought this sim card in a offer period, when the bsnl operator was providing good schemes. I bought this sim card for that purpose although I knew that it is not a good option. And yes I was very correct about it. When I installed the sim in my mobile I setup everything as I was told by the sim card dealer. After activation of the network I got the benefits credited. I activated my data connection and started surfing the internet. At first the speed was quiet good. I was impressed with it but just after few minutes of usage the internet stopped working. There was no data connectivity available. The network was going and coming. I was unable to make calls and send messages and also my internet service was not working. I told the customer support about this, he told that sometimes this problem comes but I'll make sure it won't happen. Nothing was done by that guy. The problem was still the same. At last I had to change my network from bsnl to Airtel which was far better than BSNL.

Bsnl wasted my time and money!

Write a Review on BSNL 3G Mobile Operator