Network:

Charges and Billing:

Sikar India
Bad experience with this
Nov 10, 2017 04:39 PM 2496 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hlo guys,

I am living in sikar( rajasthan) and me want to a better network so some suggest me to take a chance with BSNL so I port my SIM idea to bsnl.

I live basant vihar area in this area every sims network is better than other areas but when I started to use bsnl sim and reliseed that this sim have world worst internet network. In bsnl if u use 2G net then u west your money on it because this sim 2G network are slowest in the world .

After this I think that lets try 3G net but when I recharged 3G net enable cellular data and start roming and set 3G network in network perfrence when network are tootly lost what a jock.

In the 21th century every reach 4G and perpair to go highier where bsnl are stay in 3G network with very worst network.

So guys I suggested you that if you want to low call rate only then u buy bsnl not to internet.

BSNL 3G Mobile Operator