Network:

Charges and Billing:

Shimla India
Very annoying and worthless service.
Apr 04, 2019 02:19 PM 1438 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Bsnl is indeed one if the oldest and wide spread network in India but the Internet connectivity is so bad and annoying that one can smash his cellphone on the wall for such annoying service.

If youtube is buffering it will keep on buffering and a discontinued video is played that really frustrates a subscriber. Yes I do use BSNL BECAUSE this number that I am using is with me from 2006. But only use of this number is incoming . I don't make any outgoing calls or use any data packs on this number.

They are so weak at coustmer care service that a subscriber even have to wait for half an hour to get the call picked by the executives, don't know with whom they are buzy with.

As this is the era of 4g and 5g is going to be launched soon I don't think BSNL is going to stand through for a long time apart from the government sector broadband. There postpaid calls are expensive and still charge nominal monthly charges of rs 250. God knows their marketing strategy. I am going to port my sis into some another company soon just for sake of an old number.

Write a Review on BSNL 3G Mobile Operator