Network:

Charges and Billing:

Poor service
Nov 16, 2017 06:02 PM 2577 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I have been a user of BSNL for more than 10 years. I remember when my father gift me my first mobile phone way back in my school it was a BSNL connection. Over the years I used that BSNL number it was good till 2015. After 2015 I started facing too much of problem specially with network covarage.

It was becoming too hard to get full network.

Bsnl has lot of offers on calling, sms, internet as well as roaming ; most of them were value for money, those were my reason to keep my bsnl connection. But slowly I started facing too much of network problem, everyone started complaining that no one was getting me while they calling me. So then I had to change my bsnl connection to Airtel . I kept my old number and did number portability because it was the most old number of mine.

I had to face so much of problem in both ways professionally as well as personally. I will not use bsnl anymore and will not recommend to anyone.

Thank you.