Network:

Charges and Billing:

Bhopal India
Worst service
Feb 09, 2019 07:08 PM 3187 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I have a bsnl sim since last 3 years my number is 94250 267 and it is a useless for me.

Network - bsnl network does not connect in many areas and where it connect it will be in very low connection and it is too only for calling and internet service and speed is very slow just like a tortoise.

they provide 3g network but it is not to 2g level.

one day I call to customer care to know about my deduct then their are a long process to talk with their executives , fisrst operatore say press 1 for English press 2 for hindi

then press 1 for postpaid and press 2 for prepaid and others options it spend a lot of times.

and I connect to a executive name vinod singh and he says your complaint is under process and its resolve in 24 hours and please cut the phone

but after 24 hours I dont refund my balance then I call again and this time I connected to mr. shyam verma and he says you can wait for some more times and we refund your balance.

and I never got refund it.

now in 2018 all private companies charge 35 rupees for validity and bsnl charge this this amount from their starting and their plans are very costly and full talktime is not available in mini recharges.

so it is very costly for me and it is not affordable

and it is not give service than their charges.

BSNL 3G Mobile Operator