Network:

Charges and Billing:

Dharangaon India
BSNL 3GB mobile operator very bad network......
Oct 23, 2018 08:35 PM 1738 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hi friends I am really fed up with this network so I am here to steal you about this.

BSNL was unlimited wireless internet Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited India's Telecom backnone and 3G service operator but now it has poor signal.

Network of BSNL

I have changed my Aircel network to BSNL 3G. I have recharged for 3 months package for dailly net 3G/4G. Send free calls but voice call Sir breaking the voice is not clear enough. The mobile network GPRS is really dead slow. Take half an hour to load a WhatsApp video.

Customer service

Before one month I had stopped using BSNL because there are so many cops in this. The service is present in some place not in all. It's 3G network is very slow.if I ask they have no response customer care according to such customer complaint they are not responding soon.

Charges and billing plans of BSNL

Recharge and data plans billing how to hide and not for its data plans cost or not working because of its slow GPRS service and network.

Thanks for reading my review.

Write a Review on BSNL 3G Mobile Operator