Video Quality:

Old is Gold!!
Dec 31, 2017 07:17 PM 1198 Views

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Hello friends, Now I would like to share my opinions about BPL Studio Line FYR 60 YB3.BPL is oe of the most famous and well known company that everyone knows.I have been using this TV since 10 years and haven't got any big issues regarding this TV.I am very happy with its durability and is much better than any other today's generation Tv's.The picture quality of the TV is just like HD and is not less than any other HD TV's.Coming to the sound reception it is like a home theater which gives sound in high levels.I just love the sound quality of this TV as it has very good and clear with much bass sound.I can just say that it is not less than any home theater and is extremely a worthable product by BPL company.So I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family members to go for this and is will not disappoint you.

Video Quality - It has a very good but HD video quality and is not less than any other HD TV's.

Sound Reception - The sound quality is very good and clear with much bass.

Value for Money - Though it is an old model but worth to buy.

Service & Support - I have got little issues with this TV but having good customer service and support am happy.

Thank you.