Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

BPL

BPL (Best picture for lower class)
Dec 15, 2008 01:15 PM 2840 Views

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

I have bpl colour tv with 21 inches, but i don't konw the model, but the bpl is the best . Why? I explein to you.

When i purchase the bpl tv at nearly 1996-97, my friends say me the full form of bpl is "bahut pachtaoge lekar". But the tv set that i purchase is not only the best but also best of best then other company tv. The picture quality , sound is the very good and also a low weight of the same. But from last four months this tv gives me some problem. Some time it screen not shows the picture properly and also sound. But ones it become hot , it shows more clear than previous. But i am affried for sending this for repairing, because i thought, one a electronics item goes in repairing it will loss its value.

But after all that things I always say that, the bpl always good, better and best than other tv .

So i always say that, bpl is the best picture for lower class". And i request the bpl team as like best quality of all, please provide the best service and support for your lower class customer at lower price . If possible also provide the door to door service for all for being number one in other competitors.

Best of luck bpl.