Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

BPL

Patna India
Preferred over VU but Untrustable Experience.
Jan 17, 2018 01:27 AM 4285 Views (via Android App)

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

I am searching for buying a television and got to go through either with VU or with BPL but finally I preferred this TV over VU brand as it is a Indian brand. Later I came to know that why everyone is buying imported brands.

Firstly, I got an issue with the sound quality which is not up to the mark. This problem was not fixed yet then I stared receiving other problem with the picture and display.

The TV has display issue and screen is turning off while changing channels. I raised this issue to BPL as it is under warranty. I continuously called them almost three months but they didn't reply to their customers and if they pick up the call they just reply that they will send the technicians but no one arrive at the location.

I also noticed that sometimes it's remote controller stopped working and I thought it's battery was discharged then I changed the battery but this problem also continues. It's resolution is somehow good but does not support 3D. HDMI port and USB port are only best part otherwise it does not have any unique or exceptional features.

Overall the product experience is pathetic, it is totally a waste of money.

BPL FEN92VH1 61 cm (24) LED TV (HD Ready)