Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

BPL

Hyderabad
Poor performance
Feb 28, 2017 07:21 PM 3338 Views (via Mobile)

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Hello friends I want to share my opinions on this television. BPL FEN92VH1 61 cm LED TV is not so good and it is not up to the mark and expectations. The performance of this TV is very average like a ordinary TV. I have purchased this television last year and I am not so much satisfied with this TV. I have got this TV for 10, 000Rs.The sound quality is not so great and the picture quality is also not so clear. The television has got 24inches display. The television has got USB and HDMI support. The design and style of this television are very unique and it is a eye catcher. After bringing this TV for our home it worked very well but after few days I got to take this TV for repair. Regularly it is giving repair and maintenance got somewhat typical for us.The audio power for this TV has got to 7watts.I have got 1 year warranty. I don't recommend this TV as it is good only at looks but not in all factors. It is very Irritating TV as the picture also gets disturbed some time. Think before all the features before buying this TV. Thank you guys.

BPL FEN92VH1 61 cm (24) LED TV (HD Ready)