Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

BPL

Dhubri India
Not a good TV, poor service
Nov 23, 2017 08:48 AM 3066 Views (via Android App)

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Hi guest, I Would like to talking and sharing my personal Experienced about this Television.I have faced many problem with this TV. I bought it before 7 months ago. After used 4 to 5 months the TV screen blinking and some line created on the screen. After that I took it on the BPL TV service centre for resolving. After 6 to 7 days The customer service engineer return my TV to my home after repaired. After I received the TV the picture and sound quality is also not so good but The TV has some other problem created.

The video picture Quality of this TV is not so good. HD video picture not be looking clearly.

The sound is very low of this TV than other. If you given full sound then you can not be listen the voice clearly.

It is not value for money, this TV buy means we will lost our valuable money.

Service and Support of this TV is very bad than other company. Their service engineer not be able to identify the issue exactly. Therefore customer not got help from them.

Hence I do not recommend to anyone for buy this TV.

BPL FEN92VH1 61 cm (24) LED TV (HD Ready)