Video Quality:

Too good !!
Feb 04, 2001 05:11 PM 4075 Views

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

I bought my 21-inch BPL TV three years ago. The looks were impressive and quite domineering too. The kind of looks that one can never forget and that too when you’ve seen it only once. So, I just had to bring it home.

There are 100 channels in my TV along with a hyperband. The channels tune automatically and they can go places, as there’s a channels skip feature that allows me to make a jump from say channel 14 to channel 91. Easy huh? No more getting stuck on unwanted channels.

There’s also a child lock in it,which allows me to lock certain channels, as I don’t want my children to watch some adult related programmes that come late in the night. It also has the timer facility, hence you don’t have to bother to switch it off when you are too tired, because it switches itself off, just at the press of a button.

My BPL also has the facility of AV in/ out which facilitates the connection of home theatre, VCD/DVD to my TV. I am aware of this feature, but I haven’t needed it so far. There haven’t been any problems with my TV so far. It is working just fine….and giving me a great viewing experience every time I switch it on.

BPL-FCR21