Handy:

BPL

Dhanbad India
BPL single door refrigerator.
Dec 04, 2016 09:45 PM 2654 Views

Handy:

I want to share my personal experience about BPL single door refrigerator. Many people like this company products because it refrigerator is very ease of use and its cooling setting is very easy to handle.

I bought this refrigerator one year ago but I face some issue in last two months. It cooling capacity is very low and more electric consume. This refrigerator compressor is not proper work and its noise is high.

This refrigerator is double door and face some issue to ease of cleaning. Its water flow system is not good and collect water inside this refrigerator.

Its design and looking is very nice but its height is more and not comfortable for children and small height members.

This refrigerator service is not good because its service is not helpful. Its phone service is very poor and do not give any solution on phone conversation.

Write a Review on BPL F-202VX