Handy:

BPL

A good buy
Dec 21, 2007 09:32 PM 5592 Views

Handy:

I have been using this fridge BPL F202VX for last 10 years. It had to undergo(paid) servicing once to change the bimetal component three years ago by the authorised service person. It has been doing a good job since then.

I only wonder whether BPL has restarted its production facility in full swing or not. I bought it at a time when BPL was claiming to be market leader in consumer durables to find after few years that the company as a whole was struggling. The manufacturing was stopped. Out of curiosity I cheked for the service centres but only few were operational.

At that point I thought I have got a bad deal. but I was wrong. I am very soon going to upgrade to a 300-350 litres fridge. I wellcome suggestions from your experiences. Please do help me decide my new fridge. I am considering Samsung/LG/Kelvinator and Whirlpool

Till then happy reading.