Leg Room:

Rs. 32,41,000 (Ex-Showroom)

BMW

Relaxment Felling While Driving
Mar 25, 2017 01:51 PM 8913 Views
(Updated Mar 25, 2017 02:32 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

When I was went at My brother Home Who's lives in London last year. I was drive his BMW X1 its is more reliable and giving nice satisfaction while driving their are much space given indside the car and while car run on the road at speed 80 km/hrs. I can't feel that the car is in motion.

In simple word when car is totaly packed the person who inside the car don't feel the car is runs.

My brother status about deal satisfaction is good he was motivated while the dealing this car. It may be less consume vechiles better than the others one.

My car is in Black colour and nice look of car, and the front look is looking very kool its given more statisfaction while I was looking their looks.

I was feeling very good and more excited while driving BMW. This model is also have my sister husband who is lives in Bihar, India.

My dream is also purchasing this model of BMW X1 because I am Fan of this Model.

BMW X1