Leg Room:

BMW X1 2016 LOVE U
Jan 28, 2017 03:39 PM 8924 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

've always been a fan of BMW's, but this is the first one I've actually owned. My wife and I test drove this and the X3 and quickly realized the fresh look of the new X1 and increased sized put in on par with the X3 from a space perspective. I'm 6'4" 235lbs and can fit comfortably in any of the seats even with the front seat in the rearmost position. It's been comfortable on several interstate trips and we love the zippy handling and performance around town. We have also been impressed with the fuel mileage considering the sportiness this car offers. Before we bought the BMW, I was the "car guy" in the family and my wife didn't really get too excited talking about cars. Now that she's has her BMW she says she's never buying anything else and is very particular about keeping it clean inside and out while making sure she can find that perfect parking spot. She's officially a "car girl" now!:-)

BMW X1 2016