Leg Room:

Dec 23, 2017 05:45 AM 2125 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Hello BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Today I am going to tell about my personal experience on BMW 5 series 2017 car I bought this car few months ago but this performance and working is very awesome. It is design is beautiful and powerful this is very cool car. This is super I like this car, it is very essential and attractive features.

( 1) Mileage - BMW 5 series car around overall mileage 18.12kmpl per hour mileage on road with full of great comfortable sitting.

( 2) Comfort - BMW car is very good comfortable sitting. Economically it's a best and good car.

( 3) User friendly - it is a very friendly car for the users.

( 4) Style and design - This car style and design is very good. This car displacement 1998cc & fuel capacity 65Ltrs. This is more comfortable for a family which contains 5 person. This car is parking sensor are reverse camera with guidan and 2 year warranty time.

( 5) Value for money - it is valuable and I am satisfied for price. You can buy this car if your budget is under 5500000rs. It will be the best for you. It is first choice of youth.

BMW 5 Series 2017 520d Luxury Line