Leg Room:

For The Starter Racers
May 15, 2015 05:43 PM 27176 Views

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

The BMW 3 series is the starter car I would say for the race lovers and wmorpheushuman would love to race on the city tracks for racing.

The car is equipped with 2979 cc engine with 431 bhp @5500 Rpm power in it's petrol variant and with 1995 cc enginee with 184 bhp@4000 RPM power in it's diesel variant.

The car when I had a test drive was really smooth i.e the petrol variant and it's got an amazing interiors which will make you drop your jaw and it is available in alpine white, black, melbourne red, liquid blue, mineral grey colours.

It's a 5 seater capacity car with 8 speed automatic gear box in the petro lvariant.

It gives an amazing mileage in it's range and the seating is really very comfortable.

Coming to the body it's got an amazing sporty look and the head lamps are mind blowing and totally the red color car looks like a racing morpheushumanrse which my sir has.

Overally it's worth for it's price.

BMW 3-Series