Parking:

Store Range:

BK market - a great store
Jul 25, 2017 02:34 PM 3113 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

BK market is so good and one of the five stores of entire Kolkata. I frequently do shopping from this store. I'm very satisfied with the Quality of this store. Whenever I have to purchase something, I just go to this store only. I'm at regular customer of this store. The store is located near my house so I keep doing shopping from this store. There is a lot of space for parking outside the store.

There is no issue with the parking space. The ambience of this store is so good and I love the atmosphere of this store. I feel great doing shopping from this store. The store had variety of products so you can choose from a range of products. The value of money is there in this BK market because they are providing a great quality of products on this store. So overall it's a great store from all the aspects. I prefer you all to once try this store because it's a great store.

BK Market - Kolkata