Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Abhishek Cineco Pvt. Ltd, Pandhana Road, Near ICICI Bank, East Nimar,Central, Khandwa, MP

+91-9302566645

Indore India
Poor Facilities
Dec 31, 2017 03:20 PM 752 Views (via iOS App)

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

I visited Big Cinemas around 2 month ago. I went there to watch Bollywood movie namend Newton. I was so excited about that place because I visited there first time.

But all my Excitement just got vanished when I entered in Cinema hall. First thing that I noticed about that cinema is that is was UNCLEAN. There were Wrappers all around the seats. It looked very creepy. I had never expected that is can be so Dirty place.

Seats in the Cinema was NOT CONFORTABLE AT ALL. One gets Uncomfortable with 30 Minutes after sitting. Their seats are not as one expect that one should be in theatres.

Pricing of ticket is not very high but It doesn’t WORTH THE PRICE because of those poor ficilities. I didn’t like visiting there.

BIG Cinemas Abhishek - East Nimar - Khandwa