Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Abhishek Cineco Pvt. Ltd, Pandhana Road, Near ICICI Bank, East Nimar,Central, Khandwa, MP

+91-9302566645

Rewa India
Uncomfortable Seats
Jan 15, 2018 07:39 PM 695 Views (via iOS App)

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Last week I visited Big Cinemas to watch latest Hollywood movie Insidious: The last Key. Though I was Very Excited for the movie but the BIG CINEMAS made it really POOR.

Main Issue with that theater is that it has BAD ARRANGEMENTS. While watching the movie, the most RIDICULOUS thing from which I was really Irritaed was the seats of the theater. They were so uncomfortable that I was UNABLE TO CONCENTRATE on the movie.

While sitting for an Hour, My back pained so much. Because of this, I have to feel the same Pain for almost a week. Visiting there was my WORST DECISION. I really don’t have an idea that who suggested me to visit there. But after siiting there, I realised the Mistake that I did.

With my Past Experience with that Theater, I was DISSATISFIED with that place, that’s why I would not recommend anyone to visit there. That was worst experience of my life and I don’t want anyone to face the same situation.

BIG Cinemas Abhishek - East Nimar - Khandwa