Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Abhishek Cineco Pvt. Ltd, Pandhana Road, Near ICICI Bank, East Nimar,Central, Khandwa, MP

+91-9302566645

Near Ramdevbaba Temple, Telhara India
Worst Cinemas
Dec 31, 2017 04:20 PM 720 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 31, 2017 04:20 PM)

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hello friends I want to share my experience about the Big Cinemas Abhishek which is present in the Khandwa so before 2 days I went to see the movie Tiger Zinda Hai In The Big Cinemas Khandwa so for that I have shared my opinion about that. So me and my friend went to visit the Big Cinemas for watching the movie but I was disappointed with that a Cinemas because in that theater the first and most annoying thing was that there was not cleanliness and hygiene surrounding was present there as like all the wrappers of the chips and so many things are present there and which are disappointing that ambience and a which are not favourable for that Ambience according to me. After that I come to the picture quality and the sound quality so it was also one important part when we went to see the film in one theatre so by that perspective the picture quality and sound quality was also tentative according to me because as it is a Big Cinemas so I'm not telling that it is worst but it was not up to the mark so it is neither good nor bad . I have paid 150 rupees for the gold ticket of that so according to me I didn't get as much as the profit of the money as I didn't enjoy too much in the theatre so this was my opinion about the Big Cinemas in the Khandwa thank you for reading my opinion thank you very much.

BIG Cinemas Abhishek - East Nimar - Khandwa