Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Abhishek Cineco Pvt. Ltd, Pandhana Road, Near ICICI Bank, East Nimar,Central, Khandwa, MP

+91-9302566645

Bad service theater
Nov 22, 2017 11:26 PM 545 Views (via Android App)

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hi I am shlok jain. I recently watched Thor Ragnarok in this theater although movie was good but theater was very bad. I had worst experience this time.

The price was 150 rupees per person. When I entered the theater I noticed some kind of bad smell. That smell was so bad that I had to call staff.

The place was not clean. The seats were dirty and smelly. The ambience of the theater was not good. The seats were very uncomfortable and on sitting them I got pain in my back.

The sound system of this theater was okay neither very good nor very bad. The sound system has a very little blurry sound when there are heavy sounds. Although picture quality was good.

This theater is not worth for money as the service is very poor the condition of the theater was pathetic.

BIG Cinemas Abhishek - East Nimar - Khandwa