Medical Care:

5, Near Bank Of Baroda, Lion Eye Hospital Road, Anekal, Kalasipalayam, Bengaluru 560002, KA

+91-80-22121253

Doddamavalli India
No new technique of treatment!
May 26, 2017 08:57 AM 1631 Views (via Android App)

Medical Care:

I believe it's one of the oldest super speciality lions eye hospital located near to J.C road, very near to kalasipalya. Since only one eye hospital near we can easily identify the route.

I agree they are oldest and trust in proving super speciality eye treatment, do see most of experienced doctor, but when I take my mom to treatment last year and they said need surgery and we agreed to terms and condition. So before surgery they injected on inside top of the eye it's really painfull we do have lot of technique but still they follow old injection on eyes untill the medicine works think about the pain what my mom under gone. It's horrible.

With this incident I never visited them, but still is best hospital for eye care.

Other than old teqnique they follow the have kinds of eye treatments, best doctors, neatly maintained, have enoufh facility, but need to wait some time before we get a appointment.

Parking again a bit problem the not own their parking but very near we have paid carparking in J.C road.

B. W. Lions Super Speciality Eye Hospital - Kalasipalayam - Bangalore