Finance Plans:

Timeliness:

A-3, Abhimanshree Society, Pashan Road, Pashan, Pune 411008, MH

Triumph

+91-9850066633

Dealer with no respect to its customers.
Jun 20, 2016 11:54 AM 1182 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I purchased Vento Highline in Dec 2013 and since then I have suffered many instances where I came to know the sales person had made false promises while selling me the car and each time I had to reach out to management, spend lot of time phoning and meeting people, only to come to a conclusion that there is nothing in writing so they cant help. There is no coordination between their sales staff and people working in the other departments like finance, service etc. I had availed a 5 year finance scheme and also opted for 5 year AMC and its amount to be spread over five years. At the time of purchase,

I had explecitely asked the sales person what will happen to my AMC in case I decide to foreclose, he said it will continue if I keep paying the monthly amount for AMC which is separate than loan amount and its not as its not amortized. When after 2.5 years I wanted to foreclose the loan I am now being told that AMC will get discontinued once I foreclose. This was not the first instance with B. U. Bhandari Pune. they had misguided me on the 3 years renewal insurance also in the similar fashion that I was told something at the time of sale and the truth differs when you actually go for claiming something or asking for some help.

I think these guys are only after achieving their sales targets and they can go to any level to make a sale as they know once a customer, we don't have any choice but to continue using it and taking their services no matter how bad they are. I was a happy customer of Hyundai and now I feel it was a wrong choice to change the brand. Vento is an awesome car but the service is extremely pathetic. I would not recommend going for a VW brand in the future.

B U Bhandari Automotive - Pashan - Pune