563, SV Road, Bharat Nagar, Malad West, Mumbai , MH

mumbai India
Superficial pulse reading at Ayushakti-Malad
Oct 05, 2013 11:05 PM 10364 Views

I visited the Malad center in Mumbai for the first time. The pulse reading doctor was so disappointing -everything she diagnosed within 5 seconds of feeling my pulse was wrong. She said I maybe having headaches, cough, cold, stress...all incorrect. I was advised not to have sour/vitamin C food for some skin issues, but the diet plan included vegetables like capsicum which are so high in vitamin C.

If her reading is so wrong, and she uses that as an input for her prescription, I can only conclude that they have a very mechanical approach to healthcare I am yet to try their treatments - but they surely are very steeply priced. Rs 700 for a 15 minutes dry back massage ! But they do have an interesting food section -loved the white pumpkin-carrot soup. Will come back to try some new food for sure.

Ayushakti Ayurved Health Centre - Malad - Mumbai