Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Mansa India
Waste of money
Apr 22, 2016 05:01 PM 45606 Views (via Android App)

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

My name is rohit and I saw the ad of nutrislim couples of months before. I am weighing 97 kgs so I decided to try nutrislim.

I bought the pack of 500 gms from near store which cost me 900 rupees.I started consuming one spoon of nutrislim with warm water twice a day as instruction written on it. It has a chocolate taste and my brother used to say it chocolate shake but I was foccused on my drink and target.

They mention that anybody do not need to change diet but I even changed my diet plan to a lite food. Even I felt waekness in my body many a times but I did not bother. After two months I am still 94.4 kg. It did not worked. I feel like robbed. I am disappointed that why such producers make fool of public. I really wanted to loose my weight. Please help me out.I strongly recommend not to use this product because it us not effective, it is only a chocolate shake.

Ayurwin Nutrislim Plus