Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Jorhat India
Ayurwin Nutrislim + is a fake product
May 28, 2017 10:13 PM 8738 Views (via Android App)
(Updated May 29, 2017 11:11 AM)

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Ayurwin nutrislim plus is a fake product becoz this product doesnot help anyone in lossing weight.I use this product for 3 month but I cannot get any help in reducing my weight .They give fake knowledge regarding this product.This product give me various sideeffect like stomach upset, gas problem and many more. I cannot like this product.This product make fool to many women who suffer from fat problem.I follow all the restriction which is neccessary for dieting but I cannot get any possitive result.I get little bit depress after getting negative result in using this nutrislim product.It flavour is also very bad, I get headache, gas problem after using this nutrislim.

I cannot recommend this nutrislim to anyone becoz it doesnot give any result to suffering women regarding fat problem.

Ayurwin Nutrislim Plus