Flavor:

Mar 22, 2016 06:54 PM 34794 Views

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Ayurwin Nutrislim plus is a total waste of patience and money the company is making fools out of its consumers.Even the pricing is very high.Its price is about Rs.870.The taste of the nutrislim is like any other chocolate drink available in the market. It can be either taken with luke warm milk or hot water.

Nutrislim has to be taken twice a day that is in the morning and while going to bed. If we take it twice daily the whole 500g packs hardly lasts for about 10-15 days which is not even a month.I brought this product because of the Ad which I saw in TV. After having this product I feel it is better to diet than taking this powder.There are lots of other food supplements in market better than nutislim. I did felt that this a product worth of nearly Rs.900. I do not recommend this at all.

Ayurwin Nutrislim Plus