Phone Banking:

Dec 09, 2015 05:15 PM 4473 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

There is a feature in my account that for each transaction I get a transaction code on my mobile and for making the transaction successful I have to enter that transaction code.

I am an NRI and tried to avail a loan from Axis bank even though I had NRE account with HDFC because Axis bank has 6% of the mortgage loan in India and good reputation. But my experience was really bad.

Online Application – Not functioning

I was so happy that I could submit all my document in online and uploaded one after the other. Lately, realized that it didn’t save any of the docs. It is just a show off in the on line application.

Axis bank internet banking is absolutely horrible. For someone living outside India, their website is the only means by which one can make transactions. Unfortunately I did not know how horrible their website is before creating my NRE/NRO account with them. You can only use Internet Explorer(which requires windows), and even then each time you have to clear a series of "security checks" to login. And you keep getting logged out every now and then for no apparent reason(not because you were inactive for some duration). Once logged out, you have to clear these security checks again. There are equally frustrating issues when trying to add a beneficiary or making a transaction. The website is super clunky, super slow and the UI very unintuitive.

If you don't happen to have internet explorer, its absolutely awful. A few months back I switched to mac and I don't have any windows devices I have access to. I tried accessing their website through chrome and firefox and believe me, its a really frustrating experience. At the moment, I feel locked out of doing any transactions through axisbank website

Write a Review on Axis Bank