Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-233-5577

Worst netbanking and customer services
May 18, 2019 03:27 PM 258 Views (via Mobile)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I have been a customer of Axis bank for 5 years but time and again I have kept receiving problems with their services. Recently i was trying to make a payment through their netbanking for investing in mutual funds(coincidentally, an Axis Mutual Fund) but every time i came on the last step used to get an error saying, this portlet is unavailable. I took screenshot and emailed it to them but didnt get any response from them for almost 10 days. After 10 days got a call from some idiot calling from a local branch who introduced himself as my Axis relationship manager. For 5 years Axis bank never bothered to make good relations with me and suddenly i get a relationship manager?? I realised this was only because of the money in my account which I had parked to invest in mutual funds but thanks to Axis bank pathetic netbanking services , was unable to do so. This idiot told me that you come to our branch or I pay a visit to u and we will solve the problem. I gave that fellow a good one and told him not to teach me how an online problem gets fixed by visiting the bank. Since that day I have decided not to have any relationship with Axis bank.

Write a Review on Axis Bank