Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-233-5577

WORST BANK, Freezed My Well Working Acct
Feb 04, 2019 11:16 PM 1722 Views (via Mobile)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

WORST BANK.

WITHOUT ANY NOTICE, they FREEZED MY WORKING BANK ACCOUNT WITH ENOUGH BALANCE (quite a lot amount was there in Bank than the minimum balance they require).

In fact my LPG SUBSIDY used to come regularly in this account but because of their Stupidity the LPG Subsidy did NOT come into my account.

Reason for freezing my account was, they saw my bank account is not salary account anymore.

FUN FACT: My account is not a salary account since the last 6 years, but they realized this now (despite of the fact that 2 years ago I had myself told them that my account is not getting salary any more, still they didn't do anything back then).

SHAMEFUL FACT: Their customer care number told me to go to any Branch and get this resolved (BUT WHY SHOULD I GO IF ITS THEIR FAULT? STILL I WENT).

Went to Axis Bank Kalyan City Branch near Syndicate in Thane District. There representatives including their Manager named SONAM showed their REAL FACE OF HOW BAD AXIS BANK IS.

Their Bank account representatives told me that I need to go at the Branch where account was opened (Miles away from my home opened 7 years ago by old employer),

After raising complaint about that, they agreed to resolve issue, BUT ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT I NEED TO FILL A FORM WITH PHOTO AND ORIGINAL AADHAAR CARD.

I told them that I have the SOFT COPY OF AADHAAR CARD, and even in the Govt Approved DIGILOCKER I am having Aadhaar Card which govt has approved for any verification purpose.

THEY DID NOT AGREE AND DID NOT PROCESS MY UNLOCK REQUEST.

The Axis Bank is worst bank.

Write a Review on Axis Bank