Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-233-5577

WASTE WASTE WASTE WASTE WASTE BANK.......
Jan 13, 2019 02:51 PM 2911 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I opened a current account with AXIS BANK seven months ago. they offered and explained hazzle free banking. but in my experience of this seven months I never seen this type BLADE and useless banking in my life. if we transfer 1000 rs they charged 3 rupees service charge. today I seen 5572 rs deducted from my account without any information. I search all my transactions. but no idea. after that I call the customer care. they give the information. 5572 rs is the consolidated charge. woooww. each transactions they take the charges instantly after that consolidated charges also.

axis banks services are also very bad. I give my swiping machine 3 months before due to the complaint. up to this time. no idea. they dont know what is service. customers want better service for goodwill. I also ask them for net banking. they explained the difficulties of the net banking.wooww. I never seen a single positive point for mention the banks goodwill.

so. anyone read this comment. note that . DONT TAKE ACCOUNT WITH AXIS BANK. IT WILL BURDEN YOR TIME AND MONEY.

My account is with AXIS BANK RANNI BRANCH.

JINS JOHN