Phone Banking:

Internet Banking:

1800-233-5577

False Commitments and Pathetic Service
Nov 14, 2018 02:03 PM 2659 Views
(Updated Nov 14, 2018 02:07 PM)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I had opened a current account with Axis balewadi branch and was committed that the online transactions would be made absolutely free and I would have access to online banking. the executive namely Swapnil and the branch managers were lease aware of the policies of the bank as I was being charged for every online transaction and my mobile banking was also not working for over two months - reason mentioned was technical issues. At one point in time they just refused to take my calls and support me post which I had to escalate it to higher authorities which in spite of it took another month to resolve. I was hopelessly at their mercy and had to cancel my account with Axis and till today nobody has even responded to my emails or apologized for the inconvenience, Pathetic state of service and please beware of the above mentioned names of executives who make false and wrong commitments.

Axis Bank