Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-233-5577

Worst services Axis bank.....
Sep 28, 2018 01:53 PM 2304 Views (via Mobile)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Dear team, I opened axis bank ASAP account few days ago, account no: 9180 1008 3622 552(ifsc UTIB 0002926) but now I am unable to generate ATM pin through phone(through calling generate pin) because when I called customer care no it's keep telling like once it tell u r mobile no not registered, after sometime u r date of birth is not correct again keep telling different reason(what I'm entering contact no& DOB and all fields I'm entering correct when I have opened account which details I have given to bank that only I'm entering but u r servers not accepting these all, kindly maintain servers properly otherwise don't offer to anyone like that, the same day I send money to same account but till now I'm not able to withdraw that amount bcoz of your axis bank laziness& not maintain servers properly, u r cheating to trusted customers, first opening time u r team doing like that how can we believe u r bank, next day I go to nearest axis bank(8th mile Bangalore branch) nobody is responding properly if I ask they are telling "call to customer care" if I go through customer care it's telling to much lies what's u r problem I don't know. See the same day I opened kotak 811 account through phone they have given all support through SMS, mail, calling from customer care, same day I access my account net banking, phone banking, money transferring and all transactions but see u r axis bank even till now I didn't access any transaction if I goto any net banking section it's keep asking ATM pin and others which u r bank didn't give to me., if u want to solve these quarries otherwise close my account and return my amount back, totally your Bank is unfit for customer service. Thanks and revert back.

Axis Bank