Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-233-5577

Siddakatte, India India
Poor bank with high charges
Dec 04, 2015 02:15 PM 4326 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 04, 2015 02:15 PM)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Axis bank is one of the most popular bank in India. As I am account holder from 2 years, I really had a bad experience with this bank. I had account in the Mangalore city branch, which has really attracted me its offer that is 0 balance student account. So I asked about it and wrote full application with documents but at last they told I need to keep 3000 rupees minimum balance.

But I really disappointed but still made account. Since I deposited the money they simply charge for some the services which is unrequired. Anf money transfer through application which charges really more and simply waste of money. And they also told that they will do branch in Siddakatte near to Mangalore for customers help but still there is no response from this bank. And even bank ATM is also poor, they kept inside the bank ATM which is very difficult to withdraw. Overall I really disappointed with this bank.

Axis Bank