Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-233-5577

Customer Service is their Priority!!!!!
Sep 29, 2015 03:33 PM 15689 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

We all have heard of Axis Bank. It is very reputed and well known. Being a private bank, it offers pretty satisfactory services and treat their customers very well.

I had opened a bank account earlier in a government bank but their services are very poor and the staff does not cooperate as well. So this time I chose a private bank and finally decided on Axis Bank.

My account was opened in less than 5 minutes after taking my id proof. They charge very little for their services as compared to others. The staff is very helpful and cooperative. They provided complete help in filling the form and ensured that utmost care will be provided.

I also applied for their ATM card which got activated in few hours. Also as they promote in ad, their ATM is located in distinct and far off places so I could withdraw money easily.

They provided the android app as well through I can access my account and enjoy other services as well.Also they assured that you are free to call us anytime for any query in the working hours. It is absolutely top class service that they are providing and I am just enjoying that.So hats off to the staff for their work and help.!

Write a Review on Axis Bank