Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

1800-233-5577

Always given good & right banking solution.
Oct 08, 2015 08:41 PM 14155 Views
(Updated Oct 09, 2015 08:50 AM)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I have savings account in this bank. I got the personal loan with the Axis bank and the interest was very low.This is one of my favorite bank. Because they don't compromise with the services. Luckily I has always got best executive to tackle me. I think that they are trained more nicely as compared to Icici and other private banks.

They make things so easy with time after they introduced with the axis bank application for mobiles. The service is good with them. There was no need to contact the customer service because the agent who is available made the process easy. Within a week of time the loan got processed with them .The documentation process was very simple. Their internet and phone banking is nice too.I never face any problem with it. I have had a very good banking experience with Axis bank.

Write a Review on Axis Bank