Phone Banking:

Internet Banking:

1800-233-5577

AXIS Bank - Frauds of 2019
Feb 21, 2019 10:47 PM 3764 Views
(Updated Feb 21, 2019 10:47 PM)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

There are a few specific words to describe this Bank. Cruel, Callous & Ruthless are some of them. The people working in the Rahatani Branch of Pune are so disgusting and pathetic that no matter how much ever you plead in front of them, they will always tell you another process. I have been running post to pillar for the Charges which were implied in a fraudulent way on my account, they did not do anything about it. After paying the same, when I returned to their branch stating that I do not wish to have an account with such robbers, they again started explaining me another process even to close my own Account. These people will keep giving you Mail Ids which will not be replied by anyone. In my case I was given an Id of Mr. Nair who is supposedly the Head of Cards but is as disgusting as other employees of this useless organisation. I am on a mission to report them every possible place. I will ensure that people stop banking with them and they suffer the most by people shutting down their accounts with them.

Axis Bank