Phone Banking:

Feb 03, 2017 12:30 AM 907 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I have been tryig to open an NRI account with this lazy bank, it's been over 4 weeks now and I still don't know what happening with the Digital NRI team, th eday when I have started application a lady caleI have been a customer with Axisbank since 2007 and d from Pune, Maharastra and said your account will be opened in 9 biz days it's been 29 biz days and am still in first stage.

I have sent 50+ emails to DigitalNRI team, NRI services team and Nodal officer of axis bank, no one respons to any of my emails, I have called to their offices and they have arranged a call back but no one calls back.

3 weeks back they sent me FATCA and KYC docs and said they will assist me when the docs are accepted by back end team, my doc's were accepted on 01/17/2017 and till date no one called me to advise me of the next steps

I have never seen such a lazy and shitty bank in my life at times I feel like govt banks are more faster in doing things compared to this shitty bank.

LOL am having my salary savings account with this shitty and lazy bank for last 10 years.

my kind advise to you guys if you are onsite, do not open NRI account with AXIS BANK, they will show you how the torture will be, they will take your frustration to the peeks.

note: DIGITAL NRI team, NRI services and on a whole AXIS bank is thee worst bank in this whole world.

Write a Review on Axis Bank