Phone Banking:

Internet Banking:

1800-233-5577

New Delhi India
Premium Account of Axis is not Trusworhy
Apr 15, 2019 02:56 PM 3875 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Axis Bank one among the private sectors banks of our country has expanded it's banking at each and every corners of India. I don't know how many of you are having an Account on Axis Bank but I do have a premium Account and have to maintain a certain balance of nearly 10000 RS every months.

I availed myself as a customer of this Bank in 2018 just because of the request been made by one of my friends who happen to be an employee of this bank. He said me to open a premium account for which I had to pay 10000 Rs.in advance, however this amount was credited in my savings account but I was completely unknow that a certain minimum balance has to be maintained, otherwise they will charge consolidated Charges for this types of Savings Account.

Being an unemployed person , to maintain 10, 000 as minimum balance is really a hard task. Nowadays every months they charge about 450 to 500 Rs without my concern. A student who is preparing for the civil service hardly gets 9000 per month from home and out of that they charge randomly 550 or some time it reaches 600 also. If I would have known earlier about this then I would have never opened a saving account in Axis Bank.

Customer Bank relationship is always maintained by any private banks but not in Axis. The customer support departments never extend you help inspite of calling many times in their Toll free number.The situation is even worse if you call your home branch.

My Mom deposits money in my axis account from Malbazar Branch. Most often she says in the telephonic conversation that the link is failed . Last month she had to stay in the Bank for nearly 5 years. I am from a very remote and the people are not used to with the online banking service. If money has to be transfers they have to travel nearly 2 hours in a vehicle to reach the branch, and after reaching there if the employees never help the customer. One day my mother deposited cash at 11: 00AM. She reached home at 2pm but the amount was not credited in my account. I called the employee of the Bank but he spoke with me in a very harsh manner. Next day again my mother had to go to the branch and had to tell the manager that the money has not yet been deposited.

Every months, deduction of 600 Rs in average and the service offered by them is worst, no reply is given if contact is made to the branch.

Now I have made my mind to close my account and open a saving account in some other Bank. I recommend speciPky the students not to open a premium account in Axis Bank, This is only for the businessman and the salary employed persons.

I would rate 2 out of 5 stars.

Axis Bank