Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Jodhpur India
Price too high, no quality, smell very bad
May 18, 2019 01:53 PM 228 Views
(Updated May 18, 2019 02:00 PM)

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

I have ordered a 1 kg AVVATAR ABSOLUTE 100% WHEY PROTEIN-BELGIAN CHOCOLATE

For verification I scratched code on lid and received message that your 1.5 kg mass gainer is authenticated with batch no. AMAS18F15G.

BUT BATCH NO. IS DIFFERENT ON BOX THAT IS AAVTA18G11G. AND THIS IS WHEY PROTEIN 1 KG NOT MASS GAINER 1.5 KG.

WHEN BOX OPENED IT WAS WRAPPER BY NEWS PAPER WITH TAP ON IT, WHICH WAS NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL.

SECONDLY I ORDERED ON AVVTAR INDIA WEBSITE ONLY SO I WAS SURE THAT PRODUCT WILL BE GENUINE AS NOT BOUGHT FROM ANY THIRD PARTY, so I NOT MADE ANY VIDEO.

Smell is very foul. It is like the product is expire. Though expiry date written is up to 2020 but I do not think, these product will last up to that date.

AFTER OPENING LID OF AVVTAR box, ON SEAL SOME AMOUNT OF PROTEIN WAS THERE.

Seal is of very low quality, you can open it easily and can gum it easily, that is not possible in international brands.

I ordered with a great hope that this is our country manufacturing and having own plant so fake protein powder business will end now.

But product is not upto mark.

Rates are more then or equivalent to on optimum nutrition but not quality, dymatize elite is much cheaper then Avvtar and with great quality.

I AM AFRAID IF I CAN ORDER AVVATAR AGAIN.

Avvatar Absolute 100% Whey Protein