Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Avis

Ludhiana India
Worst Quality Product
Apr 27, 2017 07:28 PM 4890 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello friends,

I want to share my opinion about this product which I purchased from the nearest market for my house usage. I purchased this 2 months ago so , this review is helpful to you.

1. Cooling: The cooling capacity of the product is not very good but it is average. It is not able to spread its cooling all over equally.

2. Sound: Its sound is the biggest problem for me. When I operate or start it then its sound is very bad, it is very irritating for me and all my family members.

3. Reliability and satisfaction: This cooler is not very reliable, as it stop working suddenly which proves that the quality of the product is very cheap.

Due to its poor quality and poor performance , I am not satisfied from this product.

1. Service and support: There is no after sale services as they not provide a good warranty period. There supporting team is very rude after there sales.

Overall this product is very cheap and there is totally wastage of money.

I hope this review is helpful to you.

Thanks.